• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

I'm here. Outside tables.

Riders,

The monthly meet and greet is this Thursday. See you there. :)

Wish I could, back to Houston for two days won’t be back in time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm here. Big table in the back.

Riders,

Just a reminder - the first Austin meet and greet of 2018 is Thursday, Jan 4th.

See everyone there. :sun:

I'll miss this meet. We have a project at work, so I have to stay late. :headbang:

I'll miss this meet. We have a project at work, so I have to stay late. :headbang:

And just like that, Hades froze over...:-P

Sorry you will miss it. I will be sure to have a beer for you.

I have the flu !!! Am not happy about it :( Safe ride everyone

My project has been postponed, so I'm in.

I 'm here. Same big table in back.

I'll be there in about 30.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Riders,

FYI - The February meet and greet is Thursday, Feb 1st at our usual location (see the first post in this thread for the info).

See you there.

I wish you could make the rides and meeting Zeke. I'll be at the meeting tonight. :mrgreen:

I was supposed to be in Houston overnight but my plans change, looks like I will be at the meeting tonight. First one in a long time for me.

I would show up more if it didn't take me an hour and a half to get thru Austin. Yall have fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm buying somebody beers if they can adjust my chain in the parking lot :( I have the socket, just not the skills.

I'm buying somebody beers if they can adjust my chain in the parking lot :( I have the socket, just not the skills.

Bring it on. I 'm at the round tables out front.

March will be here in 4 days! Hopefully it brings spring and an end to cold and wet weather with it. It also means it's time for our Austin monthly meet-and-greet. This Thursday is the first Thursday in March and we will be meeting at our usual location and time. (See the first post in this thread for time/place info).

See you there.

I'm finishing up a batch of beef jerky then heading over to Twin Peaks. I'll bring everybody some treats.

Back