• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FMF exhaust for xr650l

Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Shannon
Too loud and annoying for me. Really don’t want to ship so if someone will meet its yours for $150.
11291abbc5d483f02057c4fd4ede178c.jpg
58ce1c93e1629dea87aa37d57623e7b9.jpg

For funzys, all proceeds will be given to TWT. So buy early and gain some street cred with Tourmiester [emoji965]

You got an xrl??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup, Craigslist special right down the road.
Welcome to the club, some good info in the owners thread here, which I'm sure you've seen

Thanks, I’ll check it out. Or I may just bug you when I have questions [emoji2]

Whatcha wanna trade for that exhaust ? I have some XRL parts to offer . Maybe JMZ , aspr , you , and myself can work out some type of trades and most of all LOGISTICS on your exhaust , I have a frame for aspr , I think him and jmz wanna get in the sack on something or another , and if I can satisfy you with something , do ya need an extra wheelset or ????

Just no pictures of them two in the sack! Please!!

If you got a frame for aspr I’ll take that trade. I need him to get on two wheels.

Biggie you are funny :lol2: I don`t have anything for sale or trade except my CT125 and most likely my KTM 380 . I will trade those for cash or cash .

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

The frame is between him and me , the exhaust and whatever are us , jmz has something I'm kinda wanting , and like I said , him and aspr can do whatever it takes to make it all cum together :eek2:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

The frame is between him and me , the exhaust and whatever are us , jmz has something I'm kinda wanting , and like I said , him and aspr can do whatever it takes to make it all cum together :eek2:
Hopefully I sell some truck parts Saturday, be way closer to two wheels. Frame and tank is all the XR needs
What me and jmz do is our business hahah.

I do go down around Kosciusko for work a bit

Last edited:
Hopefully I sell some truck parts Saturday, be way closer to two wheels. Frame and tank is all the XR needs
What me and jmz do is our business hahah.

I do go down around Kosciusko for work a bit

Well it sounds like you got a frame waiting for you. Just gotta figure how/when to pick it up. If your in the area today let me know and I’ll give you the exhaust to pass on to biggie. I’ll be in stockdale around noonish if that helps. Otherwise I’ll be outa town this weekend on the hill country ride.

Well it sounds like you got a frame waiting for you. Just gotta figure how/when to pick it up. If your in the area today let me know and I’ll give you the exhaust to pass on to biggie. I’ll be in stockdale around noonish if that helps. Otherwise I’ll be outa town this weekend on the hill country ride.
I'll be in bandera today, I'll make it over this coming week. Either on or off the clock

That good with you biggie? I could meet you with the exhaust strapped to the bike but don’t think I could handle the ride back with a xr frame strapped to the back

That good with you biggie? I could meet you with the exhaust strapped to the bike but don’t think I could handle the ride back with a xr frame strapped to the back
I'm still figuring out what all I need from biggie's XRs ONLY

Ha! I do good to carry a box of keystone home. Two boxes usually evens the load [emoji12]

Ha! I do good to carry a box of keystone home. Two boxes usually evens the load [emoji12]
Gotta talk to biggie, but might try to go get frame weekend after next. As long as all goes well tomorrow. So lmk about exhaust.

Biggie gots to get more than FMF can for a titled frame , JMZ shoulda already let the group know about that . :doh:

Biggie might have a nice .22 cal handgun for the clunker .70 cc thats strapped on the back of the wrecker.......lol

Biggie gots to get more than FMF can for a titled frame , JMZ shoulda already let the group know about that . :doh:

Biggie might have a nice .22 cal handgun for the clunker .70 cc thats strapped on the back of the wrecker.......lol

I'm paying the cash we discussed for the frame, but figured out what else I may need.

Back