• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2018 Bike Nights

Let's go try it again. Cale has visited several times recently and says service is way better now.

:rider: 9/4 - Pluckers Wing Bar:rider:
25310 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429
http://www.pluckers.com/locations-pages/cypress
290 and Skinner

7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
:storm: or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

I'm not posting anything up for this week unless somebody wants me to do it for them. I'm not going to be able to make it and I think G was gonna skip too. Next week we'll go try the Creekwood Grill (the restaurant previously known as PO's, I mean, The Shack)

They've been open a few weeks. Let's go check it out.

:rider: 9/18 - Creekwood Grill:rider:
12710 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
http://creekwoodgrill.com/
Old PO's/The Shack location

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

:rider: 9/25 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Same Center as Buffalo Wild Wings
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE​

:rider: 10/2 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAGE

:rider: 10/9 - Locatellis on Fry Rd:rider:
12904 Fry Rd Ste. 100
Cypress, TX 77433-690

NE side of the intersection of Fry Rd & Mound Rd

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAGE

HCS tonight?

Yeah. I guess I just posted it in my mind and not the web page. lol

:rider: 10/16 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, Texas 77065
Between Chuy's and the old Gander Mountain

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE​

Cool, I'll be there. And I'm going to do my best to remember the wheels.

:rider: 10/23 - Pho & More Restaurant:rider:
9405 Huffmeister Rd #120
Houston, TX 77095
https://phonmore.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

JONES ROAD location in Jersey Village

:rider: 10/30 - Willies Grill & Ice House:rider:
17492 Northwest Fwy
Houston TX 77040

290 and Barker Cypress

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE

Rolled thru Willies Tuesday night and didn't see anyone.
Was hoping to meet some of yous guys

We were there from about 6:40 until 7:40. It was the 4 members of my family and 1 other person and we all drove so we probably didn't stand out as motorcyclists! lol

We just happened to get there early and since nobody posted up "I'll be there" we didn't hang around after we ate. :)

Back