• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (outside Texas)

Oh sorry, my choice of words came out a little wrong...what I meant is, "Where am I right now" verses where was I recently.

I am having a really difficult time keeping an internet connection...it'll be Wednesday before I am in a location where a dependable connection will be available. I'm concerned I will not be able to reply to guesses in a timely manner.

So...anybody who has a good Where-Am-I pic to post, please proceed.

Here's one:

5296_134591569413_701514413_3276167_8330681_n.jpg

With all the recent ride reports from NW Arkansas, I figured someone would have gotten this one by now...

Looks like I'm a thread killer!

Hint: This bridge is near Beaver Lake in NW Arkansas. The building next to it is a mill.

Ok, over a week and no takers? This shot was taken in front of War Eagle Bridge, next to War Eagle Mill, a working mill in NW Arkansas.

Next person to post a new picture can take it away...

Is this game dead or can we get it going again.
Here is a good start, Clue Oklahoma between Okla. city and Meers.

Attachments

• SANY0037.jpg
    SANY0037.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 307
OK, I've googled and googled until my eyes were googlie.

Anyone else want to see if they can find this place?

I think I know where that is, but all of my motorcycle trips "outside Texas" were before 1990 and I would have to borrow a scanner to post any of the pictures.

OK, I got wondering about this thread from the Texas Where Am I thread John Michael posted about.....

extracaffeine was right with his guess of Chickasha as proven by this I found: Look at the "Trains" link
http://www.dalejtravis.com/barnpic/picbldg/htm/chiok.htm

I've sent him a PM but he's not logged in for a couple years. We'll see if he replies. I'll let the group know if/when I hear back.

Two and a half months since last post.... Though I'm sure it falls outside proper etiquette, how bout this? Region of state should suffice....

9528_284384310533_3981614_n_zps475e06b4.jpg

18064_284384160533_2264335_n_zpsa384b3ea.jpg

Back