• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Butler Maps - printed motorcycle maps for riders by riders

Arizona state map

110hr40.jpg

BIG THANX to the fine folks at Butler ...for giving special pricing to me so the new UPDATED 3RD ED TEXAS HILL COUNTRY MAP (&any other map) can be offered up at the very first Texas Strom A Thon.
I'll be at the rally with plenty of maps....

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

BIG THANX to the fine folks at Butler ...for giving special pricing to me so the new UPDATED 3RD ED TEXAS HILL COUNTRY MAP (&any other map) can be offered up at the very first Texas Strom A Thon.
I'll be at the rally with plenty of maps....

Awesome Rod! Have fun.

I guess Im going to have to FORCE myself to buy one now.....:lol2:

:rider:
With the AZBDR & now the state map AZ is the state to go ride now or again in the fall (after the heat and before the snow)

I've also heard we are now bearing down very hard on our New Mexico state map & that will round out the 4 corners mapping. A NMBDR is many years off however.

Just got this from my boss:

Labor Day special of the year !

$10 a map, with a purchase of 6 to 10 maps, PLUS a free Wolfman Case.
http://www.butlermaps.com/6for60

Purchase any 6-10 maps from our collection and they are $10 each.
Order multiples of 1 map (gifts?) or a collection of maps, doesn't matter.

Sale will probably end late Monday night.

Our price never gets cheaper than this and is only priced like this once or twice a year.

...Many of our maps have also been updated to newer versions too, for those looking to pass their old ones down to a friend and upgrade to the latest.

A couple of shots from our trip to the hill country this last weekend...
a6amepun.jpg

Fulton Ranch Rd near the Blanco River
gutyne9e.jpg

The line forms here on Marquardt Rd near Welfare & Waring.
(notice sumthin differnt bout the grille of the Ford in front?)

Back