• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TON

I'm not getting any pop-ups and my blocker is being quiet.

If you have a PC get rfee antivirus software from Microsoft:
Security Essentials-free and one of the best of all thats out there

Same problem popped back up today. Says if not fixed comp may crash, that's kinda scary. Will try that Microsoft fix thing. Thanks guys.

I logged in last night and had no issues.:zen:

Screen shot the warning & post it here.

Do not click on any unsolicited anti-virus links. Most will install a virus on your system.

I think it's a local (ie. on your computer) problem. I am getting zero issues with the site.

Thanks guys. I am beyond clueless concerning computers, had our last go all blue and die on us about a year ago. Was costly, don't want to do that again.

I occasionally get it too. I havn't clicked for fear of it being a virus. How would you "screen shot" the warning? also it is hard to get the popup off the screen, usually I have to close the tab.

If you're using a Windows 7, use the Snipping tool in accessories. Run it, then it will prompt you to highlight the area you want to clip.

You can also hit ctrl-prtsc or fn-prtsc to copy the screen image to the clipboard. You can then paste the clipboard to an image viewer like Irfanview so you can crop it and save it as a regular image file.

Which page are you viewing when you get the message? Copy the url of the offending page so I can look at the html source.

Looks in Accessories group, you will find a program called Snipping Tool. Open the web site, get the error, click the Windows button, then Accessories, then snipping tool, draw a box around the error, save it and post it.

You can also hit ctrl-prtsc or fn-prtsc to copy the screen image to the clipboard. You can then paste the clipboard to an image viewer like Irfanview so you can crop it and save it as a regular image file.

Which page are you viewing when you get the message? Copy the url of the offending page so I can look at the html source.

I'm thinking it's when I go back to the home page from a thread. But doesn't happen anywhere near everytime.

Back