• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

New Meet Spot in Austin - Hot Rod Coffee Trailer

I spoke with Ken and he's willing to keep a bottle of hootch at his trailer for "us". He can't sell it, but he can store it and drop a shot in whatever we order when we ask. I'm thinking a bottle of Kahula to go with the coffee or hot chocolate. If I spring for a bottle, will any of you regulars partake on Thursdays or Saturdays? He's got the space heaters coming soon too!

I spoke with Ken and he's willing to keep a bottle of hootch at his trailer for "us". He can't sell it, but he can store it and drop a shot in whatever we order when we ask. I'm thinking a bottle of Kahula to go with the coffee or hot chocolate. If I spring for a bottle, will any of you regulars partake on Thursdays or Saturdays? He's got the space heaters coming soon too!

Sawheeeet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kahlua.jpg

...sounds like a fun TWTEX sanctioned event.

:clap:

Deeeelicious!

RB

Just say the magic password "TWT-Me" and your flavor of choice and you will magically be rewarded.... No charge, just tip Michael well and buy more HOT CHOCOLATE. As I keep saying "Support your local coffee shop".

i-dwsq2Ff-L.jpg

Just say the magic password "TWT-Me" and your flavor of choice and you will magically be rewarded.... No charge, just tip Michael well and buy more HOT CHOCOLATE. As I keep saying "Support your local coffee shop".

:clap:

Very cool, very cool indeed!

RB

Everyone, just be responsible. That's all I ask.

And ENJOY! (specially on Saturdays.....)

Ken is making the big time with his building and maintaining of his five-star YELP rating..... Congrats.

[ame="http://youtu.be/SKfZeAOJR0c"]Hotrod Coffee Trailer, Austin TX | Food Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Looks to be cloudy today, but I hear Ken has an expanded deck at his place now. I'll wander over today at noon and check it out with the Thursday Meat&Greet crowd

Looks to be cloudy today, but I hear Ken has an expanded deck at his place now. I'll wander over today at noon and check it out with the Thursday Meat&Greet crowd

Hey Scott, if not too late could you bring a couple of TWT stickers?

Hey Ken -
Are you open tomorrow, Labor Day?

Thinking about using your place as a jump-off point for a little Hill Country riding tomorrow.

Sad news to hear, Ken. I wish you success in your next adventure! I'll certainly miss you guys as you all have become my second home/security blanket of sorts.

Closing shop end of the month.... It was a good run for many of us Austin riders for Thursdays as well as Saturday get togethers and a launch point for rides

Closing day is next Wed (9/30). I'll be there, eating way too many hotdogs drinking way too much coffee. If you've enjoyed time at Ken's over the years, come join me and let's send these guys off with a smile. Big Tips encouraged!

Closing day is next Wed (9/30). I'll be there, eating way too many hotdogs drinking way too much coffee. If you've enjoyed time at Ken's over the years, come join me and let's send these guys off with a smile. Big Tips encouraged!

^^^^ THIS!!!!

I'll probably be there a bit earlier and stay a bit later myself. Daytimer has been cleared. Ken, Shone, Michael and Elaine have been good to us over the years and I'm pleased to have been a part of their various journey's....

Back