• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale: 2014 KTM1190 Adventure R

Reaction score
$9,299[/U][/B] OBO, loaded with factory and aftermarket accessories. Ready for any long distance adventure. Excellent condition for it's 48K miles, impeccably maintained, all service records available. Lots of extras, PM me for details.

Last edited:
Oh my. I don't need....but I'd love to have.

I've loved every KTM I've ever owned. The SuperDuke in the garage is no exception. To me, KTM's are just high performing bikes that always seem to do what they are designed to do at the highest level.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Fabulous set up. Ultimate bike for most.

Thanks Vinny. It is the ultimate cross continent dual sport.... in my opinion. Quite comfortable eating up the Interstates (when forced to do so) and THE most competent big bore bike off the pavement. Tons of carrying capacity and a breathtaking engine. The KTM reputation for quality and performance is well deserved.

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 142
Re: For Sale: 2014 KTM1190 Adventure R *REDUCED"!

Are you interested in a trade?

If something in my signature block peaks your interest....let me know. I'd love to have yours but I just can't justify buying another bike when I have more in the garage now than I can ride.

I know I can sell a bike or two and just buy yours....and that is an option. But just thought I'd throw it out there in case you were looking for something different.

(Oh...the Goldwing is off the table though....that's my Wife's bike...I'm just the chauffeur)

Last edited:

Wow... that is quite a stable and a couple I would love to own. But, I have my eye on another bike (going new retro) and I too am "maxed out" on bikes. And time. And finances. Thanks for the reply. And congrats on your stable.

Wow... that is quite a stable and a couple I would love to own. But, I have my eye on another bike (going new retro) and I too am "maxed out" on bikes. And time. And finances. Thanks for the reply. And congrats on your stable.

Thanks. I guess I really have the ADV piece already covered with my BMW GS. But...I also know how sweet a KTM V-Twin is and I'd love to have that engine in my ADV bike.

Anyway...good luck with the sale. Someone is going to be really happy.

Re: For Sale: 2014 KTM1190 Adventure R *REDUCED*!

Would you sell the wings heat deflectors? Also, could you post some pictures of the luggage in case you wanna sell them too?

I'd be allover an 1190 or 1290 Adventure if my feet would touch the ground, lol. I've been eyeing super dukes for a while.

How many miles on her? I didn't see it on the description (bump)

Back