• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

In the hospital

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Pritchard
Surgery was a great success. I'm having trouble sleeping now because of the pain.

Please pray the pain subsides. I can barely type this message. thanks y'all.

-James

Will do that for you James............But you can look at it this way, at least you are able to feel pain. You know it could be much worse.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it all.

I just got the catheder out, I've got up walked around a little bit earlier.

I might even get to home today.

Hang in there. Just getting out of the hospital can do wonders for how you feel!

How are you feeling today? Pain subsided?
Hope you won't be a typical "MAN-PATIENT": not following doctors orders to the letter, not taking meds as prescribed, returning to work & other activities too soon, etc! Be a model patient & your results will amost certainly be as good as you hope, I promise! Prayers sent for your swift recovery my friend!
Let us know if you need anything.:sun:

Hope you won't be a typical "MAN-PATIENT": not following doctors orders to the letter, not taking meds as prescribed, returning to work & other activities too soon, etc!

Hey why do you have to talk about me like that.

GTVert,
How are you feeling, I hope your not posting is just a sign that you are getting the right amount of rest and following the Dr.'s orders.

Things are going good. I got the staples out today, I think there were over 60.

I can now put weight on it as I can tolerate so that means if I can tolerate all my weight, I can walk unassisted. I haven't tried that.

I took my first shower since last Tuesday a few minutes ago and that was a lot of fun.

I haven't been too active but I'd like to get out of the house a little bit, I wanna see a movie, for sure I need to see Hancock and Get Smart.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and prayers, I appreciate it all.

God bless!

Glad to hear it is getting better. Will you be doing physical therapy now?

Yes sir.

I started Monday and it's made more progress now because i can put weight on it now.

When was the original injury again?

I hope the PT goes well and quickly, leading to full mobility again! I can only imagine how frustrating this has been since it has dragged on so long :doh:

Original injury was August 6th, 2007.

I'll be happy to be able to jump run or hop or whatever else. Haven't done that since August 5th, 2007.

Things are going good. I got the staples out today, I think there were over 60.

I can now put weight on it as I can tolerate so that means if I can tolerate all my weight, I can walk unassisted. I haven't tried that.

I took my first shower since last Tuesday a few minutes ago and that was a lot of fun.

I haven't been too active but I'd like to get out of the house a little bit, I wanna see a movie, for sure I need to see Hancock and Get Smart.

Prayers and well wishes sent! BTW, saw Hancock today. Pretty good.:clap:

So GREAT that you're weight-bearing already! Keep it up! Will you have to have formal PT or will you be able to do everything on your own?

I haven't seen it myself, but my pals tell me that "Hancock" is a stinker, so go with the sure thing & see "Get Smart". Anything with Steve Carell (sp) in it has GOT to be funny!

Hoping you improve daily! All the best my friend!

I went ahead and saw Hancock... twice!!!

I loved Hancock, but I'm also a Will Smith fan, he's one of my favorite actors.

I do want to see Get Smart because the show was funny and Steve Carrell is funny also.

I have been in PT for three weeks and I've been doing good at it.

I can currently walk without assistance but not for a long distance, so from my room to the bathroom or something like that.

I went ahead and saw Hancock... twice!!!

I loved Hancock, but I'm also a Will Smith fan, he's one of my favorite actors.

I do want to see Get Smart because the show was funny and Steve Carrell is funny also.

I have been in PT for three weeks and I've been doing good at it.

I can currently walk without assistance but not for a long distance, so from my room to the bathroom or something like that.

then you need to be RIDING UR BIKE!!!
Wally:rider:
PS: glad ur doing well:clap:

Back