• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2005 Harley Electra Glide Screamin Eagle

Reaction score
12,900 miles
$11,000
Contact Wes Wessel @ 713-818-3880 or email to weswesselclu@aol.com for pictures

VIN 1HD1PKE155Y957177

Stage 3 Kit
Rheinhart Full Pipes with Black Tips
4 color LED's with remote
Full Cover
Backrest plus a Corbin Custom Ostrich seat.
Removable Trunk
Passenger backrest
Original pipes in box
Clear title

Pictures:

Q40GjH1h.jpg

vF4NwJ9h.jpg

TrCzVEXh.jpg

IUybtl2h.jpg

I really need to stop looking at this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to stop looking at this thread.

nah. go for it.
say what u will about HD's, mine is like going 80 in my favorite recliner.
and I find it very nimble, neutral, and forgiving in the twisties.

sorry slowoldguy...... I'm no help at all. :lol2:

Yup. Knew I was a goner. [emoji6]

It just screamed "slowoldguy". I wanted another bagger. Just never thought it would be yaller. lol I think this will make Harley number 10 for me and it's the first one that is not black.

Last edited:
Yup!! And that will be its name. Thanks! The School Bus. "Sedate and demure." Like me. He also said it was loud. Another good selling point for me. [emoji12] I am more excited than I should be.

lol. He's out of state and I have the Possum Trot Rally this weekend but .....I am thinking maybe I can pick it up this week. Maybe.

OooOooh! Gonna go pick up Big Bird (new name) in the morning!! If you are between Conroe and Waco, you better be watching your six. [emoji41]

OooOooh! Gonna go pick up Big Bird (new name) in the morning!! If you are between Conroe and Waco, you better be watching your six. [emoji41]

I'm in New Waverly area, I'll keep an eye out! lol Way to go.:clap:

Nice bike for sure! Congrats! The Reinhart exhaust sounds awesome when you open it up. I have the open performance baffles in mine, and it flat out screams. I love to rip on it just to hear the thing. kills my fuel mileage though... :)

Easy transaction. Great fella. Great bike. Couldn't be happier. Thanks, Wes. Enjoy your Slingshot.

Back