• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Great Divide Ride: June 10 - 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
5123a312ffc90513b72977cc18ca7081.jpg

Trail Boss remembered he keeps $20 for emergencies inside his front tire

Looks more like he is communing with the tire... :lol2:

Can we have a bike head count. I would love to know what year and makes made the trip?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Highway 9 north of Silverthorne, which is on the route,, was closed in both directions around noon due to a construction worker fatality

Our group re-routed with a chase truck to I-70 and 131 north to Steamboat

Down trees and dead end 53 miles from steamboat springs. Where 185 goes right so not take it. Go straight onto 243...

We made it around the trees but it was a flat dead end...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Me, Jampad, dualsprortrider and jmtex have arrived at Mahogony Ridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im Game. I have one other guy that i will be continuing on with. Im in steamboat and I am attending the dinner tonight. Jon Moss 8172403938
Looking for a group to finish with. One of my riding partners isn't feeling well, so they're headed to the truck.

Big bike, not the slowest, certainly not the fastest.

Im Game. I have one other guy that i will be continuing on with. Im in steamboat and I am attending the dinner tonight. Jon Moss 8172403938
Looking for a group to finish with. One of my riding partners isn't feeling well, so they're headed to the truck.

Big bike, not the slowest, certainly not the fastest.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was looking for today's ride to Steamboat. I ended up doing around 350-400 pavement alone. Didn't suck.

Cory and I rode home yesterday. My trip was about 850 miles and arrived in Round Rock at midnight. Thank you Richard for organizing this. It was totally amazing and nothing like I was expecting. I am a thousand percent better off-road now. I am sad for our fallen brethren. Everyone doing OK now?

Collin

Cory and I rode home yesterday. My trip was about 850 miles and arrived in Round Rock at midnight. Thank you Richard for organizing this. It was totally amazing and nothing like I was expecting. I am a thousand percent better off-road now. I am sad for our fallen brethren. Everyone doing OK now?

Collin

Wish I could gave finished! Broken Rib is about better. Broken collarbone needs a plate, which goes in Tuesday. One of my neighbors is an ortho surgeon and fit me in quick. He asked if I was going to do this again, and I said "Probably next July". I think you have my number, let's get together for beers when I am down there or you are up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back