• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to TWT, active on others...

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new to TWT, but i'm on KLR650.net and the Concours Owners Group. I've met some great people on the other site, and they recommended TWT. Figured i could meet some cool folks on here too, and run into folks I already know. I have the same screen name on here as the other two sites so if you recognize the name, its me.

Guess i can start with a little about my self. married, one kid, blah blah blah.
Ride a 2009 black Concours14 with @31000 miles in three years, and a black 2009 KLR650 with @4100 miles bought it back in February, with about 3500 miles on it. Love to ride, and my wife is pretty good about lettin me outta the house. Trying to find a place to ride my KLR that requires learning new skills. guess that includes riding in dirt, gravel roads, ect. im up for a ride in LBJ if anyone's interested or knows good places to ride off road. built my own crashbars on the KLR, and im looking forward to testing them out.

Gimme a shout if you need a riding buddy on any Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, street or off-road (no motorcross tracks, only have the KLR for off road stuff,) I ride responsibly, and follow the ATGATT rule. Not a drinker so im not up to riding from bar to bar. looking forward to meeting new friends that are not in my line of work (spend enough time with them on duty in uniform, at the range, or tactical training) and finding new roads/trails to explore.

Yes, i'll figure out how to get my pics on here....

All the best,
Rick

Welcome! I used to be on KLRnet, but alas, I sold my KLR-now it's DRZ action!

Welcome! I used to be on KLRnet, but alas, I sold my KLR-now it's DRZ action!

......"alas"........and now he's gotten all poetical on us!! Prolly bought new undershirts and everything!! :lol2:

......"alas"........and now he's gotten all poetical on us!! Prolly bought new undershirts and everything!! :lol2:

It's the film maker in him. Since he got that video camera for riding, he's gone all artsy fartsy on us :lol2:

Welcome to the club, if you make it up to Seattle any time and Need a place to stay, let me know.. TWTers are always welcome.. :rider:

Gary

Glad to have you here on TWT! :welcome:

Best group of people you are going to find....

Back