• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW - First Gear Jaunt Jacket - MD

Reaction score
I have a First Gear Jaunt Jacket that I no longer use. It's in really good condition, other than one of the rubber caps on a button fell off but the button is still there & works. $120 OBO.

Here is a description of the details.

Features:
--Hypertex waterproof and breathable, high-density 600 denier polyester outer shell
--CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an EVA foam back pad with reinforced shoulders and elbows
--Inside the storm flap is a security pocket with a red slider for visibility
--Two front 8” intake plus two 10” back exhaust vents
--Detachable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner
--Four generous patch pockets with envelope fold, hook-and-loop and snap closures
--Adjustable straps on the collar, arms, sleeve cuffs and waist
--Reflective panels on the front, side, arms and back
--Phone pocket on the left side and a map/cargo pocket on the right side
--The Jaunt has these pockets in both the liner and the jacket

Excuse the poor phone pics. I can take better pics if anyone is interested.

jacket%203-M.jpg

jacket%202-M.jpg

Uh, that listing is from 2014. Pretty certain you missed it. But from the title, ti looks like Medium.

yeah id say so.. LOL thats too funny, what a stupid Moment. Long Monday i guess

It happens. Of course, maybe Charrito still has it and has an awesome discount for you since he can't get rid of it as he never marked it sold. :D

I can’t see the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kman198 - I mistakenly dredged this post back up to recent. The sale was from 2014.

Back