• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
The Austin monthly meet-and-greet is the first Tuesday of the month at Buffalo Wild Wings, 901 Little Texas Ln Building D, Austin, TX 78745 from 6 - 8 pm.

Link to google maps.

All riders are welcome and encouraged to join us.

Ride your motorcycle if you want. Drive your car if that works better for you.

The main point is to get together, make new friends, visit with old friends, and talk about dual sport adventure motorcycling.

Let's get together and tell riding stories and enjoy a meal. We are a friendly bunch and all are welcome to join us.

There is no cost to attend other than what you spend on eating and drinking.

Feel free to come early or stay late.

Last edited:
Guys I wish I could but I used up too many life credits on the big bend ride, which was amazing!

Next month for sure...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The April meet & greet is on Thursday, April 6th, 6-8 pm, Twin Peaks restaurant, 701 E. Stassney Lane, Austin, 78745

Looks like I will be able to make the M&G. Don't know if the big boss (Mary) is coming or not.

See you on the patio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see y'all this evening!

The May meet and greet is Thursday, May 4th, 6-8 pm, Twin Peaks restaurant, 701 E. Stassney Lane, Austin, 78745

The May meet and greet is Thursday, May 4th, 6-8 pm, Twin Peaks restaurant, 701 E. Stassney Lane, Austin, 78745

And I will have to miss another one. Someone has ride Arkansas or the trails will grow over. :mrgreen:

I plan on going but hope the loud mouth at the other table is not there this time... JT you dog! Have fun. You will be riding while we only talk about riding :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I will be out of town and have to miss this one. :(

My plans changed, have to run out of town for a bit tonight, sorry have to miss this one too :(

Riders,

Mark your calendars: the Austin June meet and greet is Thursday, June 1st. See the first post in this thread for time and location.

The meet and greet is open to all.

Note that the Great Divide Ride begins is the following weekend, so this is a good opportunity for local riders registered for the GDR to get together for any last planning/logistics discussions.

I'm actually off work June 01 so may see about making the trek, it's roughly 35 miles from home. May drive instead of ride. It's on my calendar. Hey, that's one week away!

Riders,

Just a reminder - the Austin meet and greet is Thursday of this week.

Talking to my wife about this she said I can go but she doesn't want to go with. She also won't let me take her Mini Cooper S (that's a fun car to drive). I'll have to leave by 5:30 to get there on time, not sure if I'll ride or drive. Looks like the chance for rain is almost nonexistent.

My wife isn't going either, she went once not really her cup of tea watching all the bouncy girls.

I will be there too...

JT and I are here having a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great turnout tonight, pleasure meeting everyone, hope I can remember the double name/alias thing

20170602_002401110_iOS_zpsdtdgciad.jpg

It was good to meet some folks, and put faces to names/handles. Hope to see everyone on saturday.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the meet. Won't be in this months ride but maybe July.
7baee35d47637bd66d2449c7fe5f2d10.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Riders,

The monthly Austin meet and greet is tomorrow evening, 6-8 pm. Feel free to arrive early if that works better for you.

Back