• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday Breakfast at The Blue Hanger

8:00 is fine. Just watch out for Fergie. He is down to his last 1 or 2 STs and he might need some parts from your bike. We all try to ride something else to keep him at bay

Looks like I'll be there closer to 7:30. Fortunately, my ST11 parts don't fit his ST13s. ;)

See y'all in a bit.

I was gonna say be.nice to Paul.

He's probably still looking for the Lonesome snipe.

They were. And, don't let Fergie fool you, the Ranch snipe have been hunted out... don't waste your time.

Looking forward to Breakfast. Who is going and will there be a ride after?

Ant make it this Saturday. Promised to take the wife to Fort Worth for late breakfast on a date ride.

Anybody gonna show in the morning? I know its going to be in the upper 30's or lower 40's any who who is game?

I'll be there in the morning but caging it.

Got my ride for the week in Wednesday when it was warmer!

We will be there. The weather has finally cooled off enough for more riding

Pat

The Dove Creek Cafe is closed this Saturday for some remodeling. I was ourt of town last week and it was decided to meet at the Snooty Pig in Argyle. It should be a nice day to ride. Not too hot, but cool enough for long pants

Hi Pat!

I need you join you guys again some time. Been too long.

Rich

They've been really nice to us at Dove Creek, not insisting we leave till around 9 or 9:30.

Revival of this thread? Y'all still meeting up at Dove Creek?

Yeah. Dove Creek in Roanoke every Saturday rain or shine, Or maybe I should say hot or cold.

Can @coupe930 change the thread title? "Saturday Breakfast at Dove Creek in Roanoke".. Maybe?

Will try to make it, at least occasionally. My son enjoyed BH back in the day. Now he doesn't wake up until after noon. :lol2:
Maybe I can talk Wife66 into a breakfast ride.

Back