• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Cajun place looks good.:eat:
I never posted up a proper thanks for joining ya'll while I was in town.
It was nice to meet with everyone and not have to eat alone while on the road. TWT is like family.:sun:

It was good seeing you again, and the invitation to join us is always open.

Not really, just two words Youtube. Well it's one, but it should be two.

When you said two words, I was thinking blackmail - but I guess it's one word as well and I could see how Youtube works also.:thumb:

Does anyone have some suggestions for tomorrow night's dinner? Maybe someone will want to suggest a Mexican, Italian, seafood, or hamburgers place?

The half priced drinks are not bad but I like the food better at Eduardo's. :eat: Who was it that wanted to go there last time? Did they even showed up last time?

I like the food better at Eduardo's also. The noise level is about the same between the "band" at Eduardo's and the music blaring at Chuy's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Mexican food take your pick in our area.
La Brisa
Esteban's
Senor Sombreros
Luna's
Eduado's
Mamacitas
San Lorenzo
Just to name a few.

The half priced drinks are not bad but I like the food better at Eduardo's. :eat: Who was it that wanted to go there last time? Did they even showed up last time?

That no-show would be one of the "other" Jims. :mrgreen: I'm fine with most any Tex-Mex in the area.:shrug:. Eduardos has a better food selection but more noise :drums: than Chuys :eat2:

I'll be a little late; have some west coast people that like to do meetings at 5:00 our time.:miffed:

That no-show would be one of the "other" Jims. :mrgreen: I'm fine with most any Tex-Mex in the area.:shrug:. Eduardos has a better food selection but more noise :drums: than Chuys :eat2:

I heard they had live music so I didn't show up.:giveup:

So where is it for dinner. I get to be there this week. Wife is out of town so I need a place to eat. :eat:

If we are going to Eduardo's (aka Mely's) they do have a patio .... I'm just sayin'

Back