• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The ultimate anti-cell phone gadget!!

Your system has to be rather stout:
Requires a flux capacitor, walnut, and alternator output of 600 watts. Special order only.
;-)

Here are other useful products from their catalog: special products

Looks like they no longer have the "turn signal fluid", rats! :doh:

Gilk51 said:
Your system has to be rather stout:
;-)

Here are other useful products from their catalog: special products

Looks like they no longer have the "turn signal fluid", rats! :doh:
yeah, noticed the high requirements, but i'm having a Flux Capacitor capable of 1.29 gigawatts installed tomorrow. :lol2: oh and the walnuts on order as we speak

I isn't worth the trouble. Walnut???? That is way too much trouble. I could understand having to furnish almonds, but not a walnut. Geez, they really do take us as suckers. :rofl: :clap:

Man that's a sure sign of creative juices gone totally berserk!! What's the deal with the walnut?

DANNYROTH said:
What's the deal with the walnut?
required for the flux capacitor - functions as catalyst/inhibitor. Requires E6 ether, however. Preferred type is California black walnut. ;-)

Yep, when all else fails, bring out the hammer!!:hack:

There's no telling how many perfectly good mechanical components have been replaced just because something got a bit stubborn and the ultimate solution tool was applied to them. (My favorite, 32 Oz. Plumb Ball Pein)

The other two "Must Have" items in the perfect tool kit, Duct Tape and WD-40. The Duct Tape, known in some circles as "100 MPH Tape", is to fix things that are moving that should not be moving. The WD-40, which has been applied on arthritic joints in attempts to get relief, is for fixing things that are not moving and need to move freely.

Back