• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Slacking for Tacos

Slacking has begun

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stephen is home safe 'n sound. Thanks for putting up with my party crashers Mike and Rick.
Got my Del Norte fix and it should last a week or two before I need another hit.

Funny thing... I zipped up the Chisholm Trail Tollway to get back to Bedford. I hit the cold front about the Hulen area and the temp dropped dramatically!

Rode back out of it on 121 just before Hurst and the temp went back up! Weird!

Thanks boyz 'n girls!

Vaya con Huevos!

SS

Slacking at epic proportions.
Great friends and had a chance to reconnect with an old friend.

Left Zephyr in Iredel.... hedded to Hico Hamilton & home
I took the gravel south to Spring Creek & on to 22 ...2136 & 6 bac home
No cooler temps for us! Pretty warm actually.
Mahvellously Slackular today
Glad everyone could come for foodiness & fun
(That relleno burger was h capital U ge), hipPIE

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Left Zephyr in Iredel....

So that's where I was! I did get home although my befuddled brain missed 219. 218 was fun anyway.

Thanks, Ron, for buying our tea, coffee and pie in Glen Rose. Very generous of you. I'm going to be lobbying for a Glen Rose TWT event with camping. It's a great, laid back place with who knows how many miles of great roads (maybe Rod).

So that's where I was! I did get home although my befuddled brain missed 219. 218 was fun anyway.

Thanks, Ron, for buying our tea, coffee and pie in Glen Rose. Very generous of you. I'm going to be lobbying for a Glen Rose TWT event with camping. It's a great, laid back place with who knows how many miles of great roads (maybe Rod).
Befuddled??? I said 219 ..but meant 218 ! Oops
Nice westerly ride from Hamilton directly to Zephyr

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

That was truly a fun day. Rod's roads never cease to amaze me. So nice and warm until the ride home. Man the temp dropped from 77 to 58 in an hour! I gave the bike a quick wash and put her away for a few days...

Very sorry One Wolf couldn't make it.

Next Thursday is looking warm and sunny so far.

Good times. I hit the cold front just north of Mansfield.

BTW, if anyone is wondering, Mansfield is now 1 gigantic construction zone. You can't throw your hat & not hit a construction cone.

A good morning with solid people....enjoyed the tacos, along with misdirected, willing riders on old and new bikes. Glad I got out of bed to enjoy the transit to Godley!

Back