• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

5th Annual Ghost's Freezeree Jan. 20-22, 2017 DATE CHANGE

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. Leaving the house in the AM and gonna make a day out of it wandering around the hill country before heading over to GhostRanch late afternoon'ish.

Well, I am going to have to work on my truck this weekend. Dang throw-out bearing went south. The clutch has been feeling a little soft, too. I guess 175000 miles wasn't too bad. SAB is out, too. We hope to see everyone next time.

JT

Well, I am going to have to work on my truck this weekend. Dang throw-out bearing went south. The clutch has been feeling a little soft, too. I guess 175000 miles wasn't too bad. SAB is out, too. We hope to see everyone next time.

JT

I'll see ya'll in 2 weeks at Hico.

Dow n with a sinus infection, appreciate the invite, will have to catch the next one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh, sinus infections are no fun. Hope it clears up fast Kevin.
Will miss everyone, catch y'all next time.

Headed that way. 20170121_062930.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

one of my customers had that in the back of his truck .i said i need it he says sure i like too see it go good use ok no problem .keeping folks warm good use for sure;-)

Back