• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ride to Hico on Sat

txtinman

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
White
Hey Rod are you planning to ride any new goat paths to Hico this weekend? I wouldn't mind following along if you don't mind someone eating your dust. :)

Not to Hijack a thread but wondering if anyone coming from Conroe/North Houston? I'm trying to decide if I'm going this year. Thanks

Hey Rod are you planning to ride any new goat paths to Hico this weekend? I wouldn't mind following along if you don't mind someone eating your dust. :)
Its gonna b pretty chilly Sat mornin... which may push leavin time closer to arrivin time..... & yall kno what that means..... less windin... more straightnin

But.... after lunch..... thats a whole different story. No wind.... sunny... & 58° temps.... nice

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Im thinkin .... a leavin time of 9am at Stripes FM185 & Hwy6

Whozall goin???

Mr2mch
txtinman
Liteitup
MrgreenGenes mabe
Boulder Ed mabe
RZ500rich mabe

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What path you thinking of taking Rod?

Oh heck! it doesn't matter. I'll see you there.

I hope to see yall tomorrow as well. Gonna get an actual non-commute ride in for the first time in 6 months. Work ruins one's riding time.

Back