• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

It will be a short run around the south side, along the river through the mission district, just to avoid the freeways in san antonio.

Not certain where we might ride after lunch?

Count me in I'm on a klr650 sounds like a good meet and great. Also I live close to the meaning spot if u want to do a ride before ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanting to avoid the highways going into down town, this is also listed on northamerican goldwing, and st-owners.

Mr Mudslick , T-Rex and so far Viffer07 are meeting at 9:00 am Sunday morning at Hwy 16 and Hwy 46 for a mild gravel road ride. Anyone who wants to go can just show up.

Mr Mudslick , T-Rex and so far Viffer07 are meeting at 9:00 am Sunday morning at Hwy 16 and Hwy 46 for a mild gravel road ride. Anyone who wants to go can just show up.

I'll be there sounds good

danggggg.... already promised to ride with a Harley friend, don't think he'd like any gravel lol

Count me in...ive missed so many dualsport rides for one reason or another this year...its pathetic...I need some gravel time...
See yall at 9am...DR650...Infidel...

Sittin here in helots with a flat. It's seems I'm snake bit this year when it comes to going dual sporting.

No but bought a new tube....ive learned a hard lesson twice now...you cannot ride to get air on a low tire...so im investing in a compressor.

Catch yall next time...

Smart investment for under 10$. Also spare tubes are great in the tank bag for the gravel runs.

Last edited:
Any body looking to ride DS on the south southeast side of San Antonio this Sunday morning start around 8

I might be in...but I don’t know the dirt down there.

have a rout threw southerland Spring Threw stockdale threw Nixon towards smiley Going to print out some maps to aid with the smiley it breaks off with dirt everywhere. Meeting spot is in the air

Had a minor oops last night, a vise fell off a table broken toe on left foot.
Rte still on for this morning.
Hope all who go enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 177
Back