• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I found a good local mechanic for BMW, Triumph and even Harley

Reaction score
I found a good local mechanic for BMW, Triumph and even Harley. He even has a tire changing machine. Woot!

Anyway, guys name is Bob. He took care of me and I felt the need to pass it along. He is near the Kramer Metric area.

Address is 10603 Metric Blvd. #106 Austin, TX 78758

I called him, and he got me in right away. Guy seems to know his stuff. Fair prices and trust worthy. Pretty sure he is certified on BMW, Triumph and Harley, but he had other brands being worked on when I stopped by.

Just had to pass it along because I have had issues in the past with some of the local Austin mechanics. I Was happy to find a new option other than the stealership.

I could be wrong....but from the looks of it, I think he may rent BMW bikes out as well. His phone number is 512-424-9146

I found a good local mechanic for BMW, Triumph and even Harley. He even has a tire changing machine. Woot!

Anyway, guys name is Bob. He took care of me and I felt the need to pass it along. He is near the Kramer Metric area.

Address is 10603 Metric Blvd. #106 Austin, TX 78758

I called him, and he got me in right away. Guy seems to know his stuff. Fair prices and trust worthy. Pretty sure he is certified on BMW, Triumph and Harley, but he had other brands being worked on when I stopped by.

Just had to pass it along because I have had issues in the past with some of the local Austin mechanics. I Was happy to find a new option other than the stealership.

I could be wrong....but from the looks of it, I think he may rent BMW bikes out as well. His phone number is 512-424-9146

That would be Cuzon 'Bob, a former Lonestar BMW master mechanic. He's got a vendor thread going here. And yes, I too have used him with most excellent results.

Ah! I figured yall would know of him already. I figured he was a regular around these parts.

Good guy, super knowledgable, and didnt make me feel like an idiot. Or hurt my feelings like zabor. hahaha :giveup:

I agree with all of the positive comments for Cuznbob. I even submitted this review on Yelp:

There is an old adage among technicians of all stripes, "Fast, Cheap, Good; Pick any two." With Cuznbob you get all three. Well, maybe not cheap, but reasonable.

I needed some work done on my 02 K1200RS & noticed several recommendations for Cuznbob's on the Two Wheeled Texans forum so I decided to give him a try. I had a lengthy list of items to be repaired and/or serviced & brought my bike to him right before Christmas 2014. Robert kept me apprised of the status of the work every couple of days via e-mail, phone, or text & turned the bike around in less than 2 weeks even though a few parts had to be ordered; he even sent me photos of the work as it was being done! A shakeout ride showed that all the work had been done well & he even took care of a few items that I didn't mention.

Cuznbob has made a customer for life. As far as I am concerned, nobody else will ever turn a screw on this bike again other than Robert. Thanks Cuznbob for a very pleasant experience!

I hope y'all don't mind the cut & paste but I want to share the VERY positive experience I had at Cuznbob's.

Back