• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Industrial Arts Welding and Coating

sped

Reaction score
I've started up a small "venture" on Facebook where I am powder coating RTIC cups. Check out my page here when you can. Pricing is in the first post and there are samples of my work. I'll post more pics there as I do more cups. Thanks for reading.

IMG_4822_zpsaj7bxlyl.jpg

DSC_0010_zpshpzwygp0.jpg

May I hazard a guess you mean Yeti as well

I may want my Yeti cup done to match my Salma Hayek tattoo

Sure. I only coat new cups though. I usually stock the RTICs or I can get them pretty quick as they are pretty local to me. I like that the cost vs benefit that RTIC offers and I don't make any money off them. I charge what they cost me...actually less as I don't recoup the taxes I pay when I buy them to stock my shelf. I know that I have access to Yeti cups but I don't stock them.

PM me a pic of your tat.

Love the look of your cups. I don't do facebook but would like to know pricing. Thinking of getting a few Rtic cups with my company name to send out to one of my clients.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back