• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB 1/4" right angle fuel filter locally

NPHLYT

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
I live in S.W. Houston and would like to know if anyone knows who carries right angle inline filters?

I hav some on the shelf in my shop also readily availible in auto parts stores in several hose sizes , good luck finding somebody that can find it in the picture book .

I will go hit up a few stores. Thanks.
Amazon and ebay both say 14 days to 2 months delivery.

For stuff like that I go to Napa first. If they don`t have it ,it is usually there the next day.

Will you be at the pie run this weekend? The bike shop up the road had them the last time I was in there. I can go by and get one if they have them and bring it in the pie run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you be at the pie run this weekend? The bike shop up the road had them the last time I was in there. I can go by and get one if they have them and bring it in the pie run.

Which bike shop?

I can't really make the pie runs as the wife works and the 4 year old is pretty demanding....

Rocky Mtn has the VisuFilters in the right angle, that is where I get mine. Never more than three days and I always need something else. I just can't imagine not finding one locally though.

Stopped by the bike mechanic I use, he has one in his tool box. $3

Back