• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tarrant Tag.

I know where that is but I'm on the opposite side of the county from there. It may take me a while to get to it. If someone else can get there, go for it.

Ummm... Never mind... lol

How do I delete a message?

Last edited:
35cf5c084049fdf31bd41d8fd9ef4480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West of previous tag by several miles but in a park that shares something with the cemetery.
69846c78e2126c9b4524892247ccde10.jpg

5ba6a1fb8639145b48b79c0dae04e42e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I know that bridge! Got a new set of wheels I need to break in, this might just move today.

So do I :lol2:

Tarrant Tag 3_31_17.jpg

Now go a few miles south and east

Tarrant Tag 3_17_17a.jpg

Great day to be riding!

If there is a clue or landmark in this pic, it is escaping me. Guess I'm not familiar with this neck of the woods.

There is a clue above the pic and there is a landmark in the pic ;-)

As I was trying to zoom the pic on the landmark my wife said that's a bridge. That and a little mouse (???) was all we needed to figure it out. Clever on the picture framing.

Life, and weather. The day I had free to grab it, mother nature was... Uncooperative. I am hoping to grab it in the next few days

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Back