• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Think I got lucky

kenray

Reaction score
Got my used 2009 KLR seat today I bought off ebay. Seller told me he was selling it for his father did not know much about it other then it had been used very little if any. Looked good in the pictures so I took a chance. Came today in a Sargent box along with Sargent paperwork. I think I got a Sargent seat for under $75.00 including shipping. Kenray in Katy

Got my used 2009 KLR seat today I bought off ebay. Seller told me he was selling it for his father did not know much about it other then it had been used very little if any. Looked good in the pictures so I took a chance. Came today in a Sargent box along with Sargent paperwork. I think I got a Sargent seat for under $75.00 including shipping. Kenray in Katy

I'll give you 112.37 right now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back