• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

motorcycle dream...

jsb223

Reaction score
First Name
jsb223
:brainsnap I was riding an older black Goldwing...

there was snow...i was going very slow...

It started running rough...

I stopped and put it on the side stand...

There was a bad fuel leak...

oil coming from the final drive (is that what you call it on a wing?)

rear brake caliper was leaking brake fluid...

what does it all mean?

:brainsnap

Sounds like a rare example of one that someone stopped caring for. Maybe they fell in love with a newer ride.:eek2: :rider:

what does it all mean?

That's a very common dream for motorcycle enthusiasts. I've read studies and the dream sequence and context are remarkably similar. I've got my text here, I can help break it down:

I was riding an older black Goldwing... The Wing represents a safe and established brand, and the "old" and "black" signify obsolecence.

there was snow...i was going very slow... Snow is a common theme for doubt and uncertainty, and you show in the dream that it is impeding your progress.

It started running rough... external pressures for you to change, to break from you inhibitions.

I stopped and put it on the side stand... critical segment, represents a part of you that recognizes the problems you have generated, and foreshadows your next segment.

There was a bad fuel leak... oil coming from the final drive (is that what you call it on a wing?)...rear brake caliper was leaking brake fluid... Abandonment. Decline. Death. As a motorcycle enthusiast, your subconscious is pressing you for corrective action.
It's very common, the solution is you need to buy a V-Strom. Case closed ;)

assimilateV.gif

:lol2: :rofl: :lol2: had me going for a sec.

That's a very common dream for motorcycle enthusiasts. I've read studies and the dream sequence and context are remarkably similar. I've got my text here, I can help break it down:

I was riding an older black Goldwing... The Wing represents a safe and established brand, and the "old" and "black" signify obsolecence.

there was snow...i was going very slow... Snow is a common theme for doubt and uncertainty, and you show in the dream that it is impeding your progress.

It started running rough... external pressures for you to change, to break from you inhibitions.

I stopped and put it on the side stand... critical segment, represents a part of you that recognizes the problems you have generated, and foreshadows your next segment.

There was a bad fuel leak... oil coming from the final drive (is that what you call it on a wing?)...rear brake caliper was leaking brake fluid... Abandonment. Decline. Death. As a motorcycle enthusiast, your subconscious is pressing you for corrective action.
It's very common, the solution is you need to buy a V-Strom. Case closed ;)

assimilateV.gif

No doubt this is really a dream, not reality...since the bike is a GW (if reality, it'd be a BMW) :eek2:

what does it all mean?

you might want to visit your doctor and have your medication adjusted? :trust:

=jsb223;483454I was riding an older black Goldwing...

what does it all mean?

I think your mistaken.... the symptoms of your dream seem to indicate that the ride was a BMW GS. :scratch:

I think your mistaken.... the symptoms of your dream seem to indicate that the ride was a BMW GS. :scratch:

But wouldn't it dump the motor and burst into flames????

Maybe you need to confront your final drive fears as a form of therapy. Buy yourself a GS to face your fears head on. One of two things will happen:
1. the FD will crap the bed so you'll get to learn to replace one.
2. it will work forever and you'll wake up one day to realize you're a GS-ophile.

Kool-aid anyone?

Have you been hanging around with Kalifornicators? Did you take one of those pills?

ncend2.jpg

"The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. And then I woke up."

It means you shouldn't eat so much Mexican food close to bedtime.

what does it all mean?

It means don't let Chuck work on your bike

IMG_1916.jpg

Hey its even the right color bike. :lol2:

Larry that was a great dream video. I don't know how to save it, but will come here to see it when I can't ride. The look from the dog, was priceless.

Back