• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

I'm 99% positive I'm going to join the ride tomorrow. It will be my first ride with the TARA group, is the meetup location still at the Planet Fitness on 290?

Yes! I'll be there on a blue xt250. Welcome to the group. The planet fitnes is no longer there. There is a goodwill and Joe's. At the y of 290 and 71.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

George, we're easy to find. Just go to the Y in Oak Hill and look for the people on dual sports :)

i plan on meeting yall at 281 and 1323 on Rosie( the red at)
later taters

I'm here!
b5e1ed4ec977d8fc4fbee0fd272d6280.jpg

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

2 at 281 and 1323. Burning daylight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Left the house at 8:00 a.m., back at 6:30. That's a good day of playing in the dirt :) Lots of new faces and names, it was good to ride with everybody.

cant get pics to upload. used to have no problem but now it wont work. it says i have missing security tokens. anybody know what that is?

Great day and ride. Nice to meet everyone. Special thanks to Ken for leading.

cant get pics to upload. used to have no problem but now it wont work. it says i have missing security tokens. anybody know what that is?

Hi Ken, the security token message just means that your window or tab has been open too long. reload the page before trying to reply or quote.

Try these from my phone
559dd2df424cbc58b0d2eb5fb84fe9a1.jpg
56ae5d851778bc12fe59f2b950abc933.jpg
4142a3f923dfae5aa4d61e5b1af2673c.jpg
fd3a9bfa9ed67d5c09bc1b9c03525efa.jpg
0b4118a06779e1ae79f82c78cc8769a2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Dang hombres,
You need to install a high water snorkel on those machines. Get a diver down flag on the back :lol2: :clap:

Hi Ken, the security token message just means that your window or tab has been open too long. reload the page before trying to reply or quote.

thanks for the advice but still wont work for some reason. just opened the tab, cleaned up drive, rebooted but wont work. had to post from my phone.
later taters

Fun ride this weekend and a great group! Look forward to more rides with y'all.

I'm trying to organize a bastrop ride for next weekend, if anyone wants to come. Chime in on the thread and let me know what day works for you.

Back