• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I really don't blame him for driving last Tuesday due to the weather. Anthony and I both got soaked leaving Kelley's and that rain was cold; especially when it reached the more sensitive parts.

By the way, has anyone seen Chuck ride a motorcycle lately? I'm concerned because I'm thinking may be he forgot how too.

I was hoping you would stop by, dig my bike out and show me. I'm trying to figure out which side the rubber is on. Oh wait, you may not be the best person to ask that. Forget it. I'll figure it out myself.

How about Dot's tomorrow?

I was hoping you would stop by, dig my bike out and show me. I'm trying to figure out which side the rubber is on. Oh wait, you may not be the best person to ask that. Forget it. I'll figure it out myself.

How about Dot's tomorrow?

Dot's sounds good. Help you dig out your bike? My gosh, I didn't even know you had one. But, I will be glad to show you which side the rubber is on; can you tell the left from the right?

By the way, has anyone seen Chuck ride a motorcycle lately? I'm concerned because I'm thinking may be he forgot how too.

I saw him out riding this weekend

pink-ktm-motorcycle_zpsa3i3o2pa.jpg

I saw him out riding this weekend

pink-ktm-motorcycle_zpsa3i3o2pa.jpg

I thought he sold the KTM? Are you sure that's Chuck, there is hair coming out from under that helmet. But now, on closer inspection, it does look like one of his outfits.

How about someplace different, Harry's Restaurant & Cafe. 318 Tuam, Htown

Some of you will not be surprised, but my mind is drawing a blank. Anyone have a suggestion for breakfast?

Hey, there's an Egg & I on Research Forest in the Woodlands, which is much, much closer to me. But, I suspect I would be eating with only my close friends, which means by myself. So, I will see you guys tomorrow at the one on Bay Area.

Are we meeting for lunch in Madisonville on Tuesday??? I can do that. ;-)

Yes sir, 11:30, I'm working Fridays for a while and Terry has a new toy to show us, so why not!!

I'll be making breakfast, and bringing a friend. Still 0900? Guess we'll be late for lunch?

Ok, cool. We'll see you there, but probably won't make lunch after all. I have to be back to go to work tonight, and that would be just cutting it too close.

Back