• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lurking no longer-DFW Rider

Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Nutter
I've been reading this site for over a year now and never introduced myself. I know lurking is rude and I am over it now :pound: Anyway I am a 40 yr old owner of a 2002 Yamaha FZ1,all the factory side,saddle and tank bags. I've done several overnite trips and led a few small group rides around the dfw area-possum kingdom,tylerish,and south routes.Well I'm greatly looking forward to getting involved with TWT riders. So any DFW folks looking for a ride partner give me a shout. :chug:

Always good to see another Arlingtonite.

I'm new to the forum, too. Glad to see you.

Welcome to the site! Always good to have another FZ1 rider on the site! :chug:

Welcome aboard! Doesn't matter how long it takes for you to be assimilated, as long as we got ya!

I haven' really made it a point, but there has got to be more than just three.
Is Dyna Sport also a FZ1OA member ?

:chug:

fz1nutt said:
I've been reading this site for over a year now and never introduced myself. I know lurking is rude and I am over it now

I don't know if it's rude, but it definitely conflicts with my personal philosophy of getting right in there, shooting your mouth off, and making an idiot of yourself right from day 1.
:lol:

Howdy... It's always nice to meet another DFW rider, even if everyone else does seem to be a lot faster than me.
8-)

Howdy... It's always nice to meet another DFW rider, even if everyone else does seem to be a lot faster than me.
8-)

Yea....but we don't ride with ice on our bags. :rofl

Too funny Weasel....
When is it going to be warm enough to ride ?
Anything over 48 is good for me. A wimp w/no 'lectrics.

FZ1inblue.jpg

Back