• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Sachse, Tx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join. I started riding many years ago on an Indian but had been off bikes for some 40+ years until I started back 10 years ago. Since then I have logged almost 200,000 miles on H-D's and Goldwings. Lately I've gotten interested in adventure riding and that's what lured me to this site. I'm searching almost every day for a V-Strom, Tiger, etc to get into this sport.

Coolbreeze

Now I have that parody song running through my head. "If you live in Sachse, and you want my body...":rofl:

coolbreeze said:
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join. I started riding many years ago on an Indian but had been off bikes for some 40+ years until I started back 10 years ago. Since then I have logged almost 200,000 miles on H-D's and Goldwings. Lately I've gotten interested in adventure riding and that's what lured me to this site. I'm searching almost every day for a V-Strom, Tiger, etc to get into this sport.

Coolbreeze

Hmmm, I would think a dirt/gravel road on a 'Wing sounds like plenty of adventure.
:shock:

Welcome and howdy!

Welcome, CoolBrrreeze! So what are you riding now? I like to look out for my TWT bros when I am out. I ride a Black FZ1.

Be safe!
-TS

Howdy Cool ! I always want to say Sachse with a lisp, easily amused.
You are closer to the Arkansas hills than most of us, and I think I saw a photo of a DS Wing here somewhere.

Thanks to all for the welcome. I like the web site and spend quite a bit of time here, but I don't sign in much. For the Sinistral, I am riding a black, 04 1800 Wing and spend a little time in Allen every week. I meet friends at Brookshires, Main and Greenville Ave., on Monday and Thursday, and sometimes Saturday mornings for coffee. If you're not a workabee, come by and join us. Maybe we can hook up for a ride. I love the curvey roads but what few there are in this area were screwed up with the crappy surface the state put on last summer. And for Jetblue, I really like the FJR. Probally the best sport tourer out there, JMHO. That and 95 cents will get you a cup of coffee most anywhere.

Coolbreeze

Back