• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy on a KTM 950

Reaction score
Re: Detailed Searchable User Info

Hi: I'm Jim Ervin from Plano Tx. I ride a KTM 950 adventure and enjoy both on and off road adventures , and have ridden over 300,000 miles since 1994. 14 bikes later I finally decided to dual sport route is what I enjoy most, hence the KTM 950. Look forward to meeting many of you on the road or trail.

Howdy Jim, good to have you aboard! There does seem to be a distinct lack of Tx KTMers here for some strange reason... Only a handful I know of. Could be because KTMTalk is such a great site :ponder:

Lots of folks in your neighborhood. Keep an eye on the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum for the post about the weekly bike night in Plano on Thursdays.

Tourmeister said:
Howdy Jim, good to have you aboard! There does seem to be a distinct lack of Tx KTMers here for some strange reason... Only a handful I know of. Could be because KTMTalk is such a great site :ponder:

Could be because all the 950s have been bought before they even get to the dealership. Dad-blasted Austrians. Evidently they missed the part about supply & demand in business school.

Oh, welcome to the site Jim.

Howdy Jim. I followed a 950 piloted by an Aussie around a recent ERC class.
Would that have been you ?

Welcome.

Welcome Jim, hope to see you at some of the ride's...Ride On..:rider:

Back