• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

COG AAD in Houston Checking in...

TXTAZ

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Cavuoti
OK.. I've been scolded for not at least doing an intro.... so here it is..

John T. (Jack) Cavuoti, Sr..... also known as TAZ... have been riding since I was 15, first bike was a Montgomery Wards SS450 - thats 4.5 bhp... 50cc Benelli... then went the Bultaco Matador SD route for a while, then a Kawasaki S2-350, then a Kawasaki KZ 400, then a 1978 Kawasaki KZ 650B - notice a brand trend there??

Kept the KZ 650 until about a year and a half ago... bought my first Concours... good deal on a '99.... I have had pics of this scooter on the wall for years.... as my header and sig note, I am the Assistant Area Director for the South Central Region of C.O.G. - the title is bigger than the paycheck, but I have met some great people and hope to do a lot of riding too....

If you have any questions.. just jump in and ask or email me..... so far we are doing the Big Bend Trip in March.. details on the C.O.G. website...

Ride Safe.....

Good to have you here, too, TAZ.

Thanks Bill...

Hello Brian and Brenda... quite possible we met at the HOH grand opening.... I don't think I had the 'MANIA very long at that time... been to Florida since then... in August.... as soon as I figure out how to slap a link in here I have the pics in my Yahoo photo albums.......

We'll see you on the road somewhere.. I have my reservations for the COG Big Bend Gala Event in March..... I figure we will just overwhelm them with the awe and majesty of the Concours Caravan.....

Ride Safe.... and often....

Back