• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Red Gap Moto, Cisco

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kelley
Hey, I'm a street rider, but recently met the owner of "Red Gap Moto" outside Cisco. He has 30 or 40 acres of track and jumps, etc, and is working on some camp sites (he lives on the property). He told me that he has a FB page with pretty complete info. I just wanted to put this out there for any interested riders that are looking for a place like this. It's about 100 miles west of Fort Worth and just off I20.

Very interesting. I visit a friend's ranch 20 miles south of there in Cross Plains pretty regularly. I think I'll load up the bike next time I head out there.

For reference here's the FB Page: Red Gap Moto

Very interesting. I visit a friend's ranch 20 miles south of there in Cross Plains pretty regularly. I think I'll load up the bike next time I head out there.

For reference here's the FB Page: Red Gap Moto

That’s funny I do as well (have some friends with a farm ~20 miles S in Cross Plains that I visit often) [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back