• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Funny (luckily) incident

Little bruised. He'll live.
96911972199fe1fc000addcbf6644bb6.jpg
0ab1a82d4aa14211663147fd5c8fffd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ugh...what's that from? Is that the aftermath of your funny incident? Not looking that funny now....

Yes sir, that's him and no not as funny. BUT he's a good ride but had a bad day. Me hitting him wasn't his only fall. Lol. He was on a new 2 stroke, been riding 4t, had a rough adjustment.

Shoulder = good day of riding.
Foot, getting that through a set of riding boots, OW! Good thing he had boots I suppose.

Oh well what are friends for if you cant use one of them for either traction sometime.

Never been to Cycleland had a customer in Nachodoches who used to ride there that was going to take me but his company transfered him away.

Need to see about getting out there next year as I have a Longview project that will have me in East Texas for a couple of weeks and am planning on bringing a bike with me figured on Barnwell but would like to try Cycleland if I can get a guest sponsor ride day out there

I'll plan on it. We'll see how it goes. 9-10 is doable. Leave my house at 6.

Wish you could have made it, little wetter than normal. But Thanksgiving is a big weekend there, look like an enduro so many folks, lol. We made two long loops, 9 riders and 8 riders. Most in the group were very fast, I'm not but that did a good job of keeping us all together. Trails were awesome.

Wish you could have made it, little wetter than normal. But Thanksgiving is a big weekend there, look like an enduro so many folks, lol. We made two long loops, 9 riders and 8 riders. Most in the group were very fast, I'm not but that did a good job of keeping us all together. Trails were awesome.
Sounds like fun. I probably would have slowed you down even more so maybe better to come on a different day.

I am still getting my dirt legs back. Hard to say how much slower I am these days but I'm definitely not back to race pace yet.

Even so, I definitely want to go some other time.

I ended up riding street. Took the Duke out with some other riders and had a CFS at Mary's.

Regardless of where you rode, it was a beautiful day for a ride.

Yes sir, that's him and no not as funny. BUT he's a good ride but had a bad day. Me hitting him wasn't his only fall. Lol. He was on a new 2 stroke, been riding 4t, had a rough adjustment.

I've been in the "adjusting" stage for 40+ years, when does it end?

I promise not to run you over and use you for traction if you fall in front of me.:rider:

Back