• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Okay,

:tab We now have two versions of shirts available. Here are photographs of the actual shirt art so you get an idea about the colors.

Black shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)
black-full-front.jpg
black-detail-front.jpg

Black shirt - back image
black-full-back.jpg
black-detail-back.jpg

This is the shirt that we just mailed out today to all those that preordered them. While we were having these done, we went ahead and used the money from the first order to have some "Natural" color shirts done as well and those are now available.

Natural shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)
natural-full-front.jpg
natural-detail-front.jpg

Natural shirt - back image
natural-full-back.jpg
natural-detail-back.jpg

The detail shot of the back is the one closest to the true color of the shirt. It is more cream than tan.

Ordering Info

Paypal - $21 each, send to tourmeister@twtex.com

Checks - $20 each, payable to Two Wheeled Texans

:tab Mail to:
:tab TWT T-Shirts
:tab Scott Friday
:tab 74 Armadillo Dr.
:tab Huntsville, Tx. 77320

Indicate color(s), size(s) and shipping address in the memo section!!!

Current Inventory - as of 10/12/16 Just PM me BEFORE you pay with what you want and I will check to see what we have.

ADULT SIZES:
Tan: (2) Small, (0) Medium, (0) Large, (0) XL, (1) 2XL, (3) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black: (3) Small, (0) Medium, (6) Large, (0) XL, (10) 2XL, (2) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black Tanks: (2) Small, (2) Medium, (2) Large

KID SIZES:

Sand: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large
Black: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large

Last edited:
Hey Tourmeister just double checking, I sent in my order for 2 of the black shirts in size XXL with pament in full back on 6-17. Many Thanks! TxWingman

Hey Tourmeister just double checking, I sent in my order for 2 of the black shirts in size XXL with pament in full back on 6-17. Many Thanks! TxWingman

That was part of the original order that went out yesterday. You should be receiving it in the next few days.

The new Tan shirts look great! Just placed my order and sent funds via paypal.

Thank you Scott!

:tab By the way, the design on the tan shirts was meant to be used on various shirt colors. So for those people that were wanting KTM orange, Kawasaki Green, etc,... I may be doing another prepay order thread soon. The problem is that I get charged a little extra for ordering so few of each color. I'll have to sit down with my guy and see how the pricing would work.

:tab By the way, the design on the tan shirts was meant to be used on various shirt colors. So for those people that were wanting KTM orange, Kawasaki Green, etc,... I may be doing another prepay order thread soon. The problem is that I get charged a little extra for ordering so few of each color. I'll have to sit down with my guy and see how the pricing would work.

Mmmmmm... Kawi Green.... If you make a batch of those I'll HAVE to shell out another $21. :trust:

Got my shirt in today! Looks great! I will be sure to sport it at this weeks Pie Run.

Let's start with Ducati yellow and go from there :trust:

Is it me....or are our TWT shirts reflective a tad or what?

The colors are bright on the black shirt, but not reflective in the sense of being intentionally reflective like some paints and materials used in safety clothing.

I got my shirt in yesterday, it looks awesome Scott! Great job buddy!

Back