• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Did Squeaky get a scooter?

Yep, she did, and, it's beautiful! A nice copper SV-650, she has a great write up, go take a look! Isn't a first new ride exciting!
TR
Brady TX

Yes, and thanks for everyone's excitement and support! As of tonight, I've got about 325 miles on it. Despite the dismal weather forecast, I'm going to try to have it ready for the first service by next week.

I got caught in the rain a bit tonight on my way home from dinner, but it wasn't too bad. Took it slow, pissed off some cagers behind me, but I won't let them determine my speed. Not worth it.

Don't have the luxury of a garage, just a carport. I threw a tarp over her and she seems to be tucked in ok.

Just found this thread. Congratulations! Has the excitement worn off yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not yet.
I wish this rain would leave - I haven't gotten to ride since Friday! Three whole days!

Yes, I will now chime in... "My name is Rebecca and I have a problem..."

I'm looking forward to the next few days being dry, and I should be able to get the remaining 150 miles in before the end of the week so I can take it in for the first service.

Back