• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pair Evitek H4 LED headlamps NIB

Brojon

Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Smith
I have a pair in my 2015 VStrom and a set in my Toyota 4 Runner. I had this set as a spare but they last like the famous bunny. After a year of continuous use I decided I can dispense with the spare :)

4500 lumens - these puppies put out some light.

$30 plus shipping or pickup local Austin area. :rider:

71Di9B5%2B7gL._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
anybody ever tried them in a drz400s? drz takes a h4 bulb but is there room for one of these?

I will take them, I should be in Austin a couple of times this week. what part of town are you in I will be in South Austin, tomorrow morning. Pfugerville mid day, Temple late afternoon then driving back and taking the tollway back to NB late in the day

I will take them, I should be in Austin a couple of times this week. what part of town are you in I will be in South Austin, tomorrow morning. Pfugerville mid day, Temple late afternoon then driving back and taking the tollway back to NB late in the day

Dang - wish I'd looked at messages before coming in to work. I work downtown - no way to get to Pflugerville at noon.
What other days you coming in? I work downtown Austin at 333 Guadalupe, plenty of places to meet.
Or - we could just meet on your way back down in the evening. I'll PM you my # so you can contact me. I live right off of Parmer and Mopac. I could ride out towards I35 and meet you at that Walmart of something.

Last edited:
Are they hard to retofit wee strom?

Nope. They have an interesting design where the light fits into the mounting lug via a bayonet plug. So you put in the mounting plate, put the rubber cover back over, then insert the LED twist 1/4 turn and it's in. This is so you don't have to butcher the rubber cover - an excellent design. The two LED driver blocks are about .5x2" I strap them to the center cowl brace with zip ties. Plug in an yer done. I also tied the plugs to the wire harness so they wouldn't get snagged by anything.

Nope. They have an interesting design where the light fits into the mounting lug via a bayonet plug. So you put in the mounting plate, put the rubber cover back over, then insert the LED twist 1/4 turn and it's in. This is so you don't have to butcher the rubber cover - an excellent design. The two LED driver blocks are about .5x2" I strap them to the center cowl brace with zip ties. Plug in an yer done. I also tied the plugs to the wire harness so they wouldn't get snagged by anything.

How much better than stock would you say, 1 to 10 with stock at 5.:rider:

Compared to stock halogen bulbs at 5 an 8 or 9.
Seriously much brighter, cleaner distinctive light.
They also use a fraction of the power a halogen uses which is good if you have ancillary equipment like heated gear.

I'll take them if not sold. I'll be in Austin for the MotoGP on Friday and Saturday.

I'll take them if not sold. I'll be in Austin for the MotoGP on Friday and Saturday.

If the current buyer falls through, you're on.
PM me with your number and I'll keep you appraised either way.
Thx!

Back