• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

F/S 2008 Suzuki B King

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Very clean with 3850 miles, had steel braided brake and clutch lines installed and fluids changed about a year ago. Also new levers, two windscreens- tall/short, lowered foot pegs, yoshimura exhaust and pillion seat ( not shown) and Pitt Bull rear stand. Clear title, asking $7200. Thanks for looking, PM for more details.

Attachments

• 20170723_144806-1.jpg
    20170723_144806-1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
When the B-King first came out I hated the styling, but as with most things new and innovative, they tend to grow on you with the passage of time. I've seen a couple of these out in the wild and they are so cool looking to me now. And that motor.......:drool: :hail:

And this one has already had the obscene tail pipes replaced with something more sexy.

And this one has already had the obscene tail pipes replaced with something more sexy.

That is the first thing to do these bikes. The factory exhaust was the most awful feature of these bikes, & IMHO, could be the sole reason they didn't sell very well for that 1 year they imported them. They are simply the most hideous looking tail pipes in modern motorcycling history.

The pipes Mark has on there now are perfect. Very clean looking, tucked up under the tail nice & perfect, & they sound great also.

I agree with nearly everything you said, but the B-King pipes pull a close second to the Z1000 pipes. But yea, stock are hideous, and it's a good thing that the aftermarket cleans that mistake up so well, as this one has been.

Never knew why the B-King never took off in a way the ZRX did. Its a well sorted machine that is very capable. When I had mine, I had bought a few different windscreens to try. The A and B modes worked really well. Mine already had Yosh pipes on it too and loved it. Engine was always precise and controllable. Took a few trips on it.

P4220020-M.jpg

Yikes somebody will be getting heck of a deal!

I sold mine earlier this year and it's ruined my calibration of fast.

If i had decent knees,hip and back i would have jump on this when it was first posted...Thats one of the bikes i have drooled over for years...

This would sure look good parked next to somebody's Christmas tree...

Attachments

• 20170723_144806-1-1.jpg
    20170723_144806-1-1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 141
Back