• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Butler Maps - printed motorcycle maps for riders by riders

doubt it any time soon, if ever. sorry Rod.
we have years of unfinished work at this point.

QUOTE BILL:The Texas Hill Country will be the only area we map in Texas

Bill... I hope that'll change to 2 Hill Country maps in the near future when ya'll have the time & funding....
Hill Country South (the current map up to Hwy190 approximately)

Hill Country North (from 190 up to Decatur or therabouts)
Lots of good roads in this area too!!!

fingers crossed......

doubt it any time soon, if ever. sorry Rod.
we have years of unfinished work at this point.

I can understand the process..... It takes a LOT of hard work to get those maps done.... AFTER the easy part (riding & rating the roads) !!

I'll continue to use my Northern Hill Country Resources to get folks all twisted around up here & ya'lls Tx Hill Country map can entertain 'em down south.

Just wondering if the 3rd edition of the Texas Hill Country map ever came out? Thanks.

While I was talkin with Court, Justin & Scott at the Bike Show a couple of weeks back... I asked about the 3rd Ed THC maps among other things. The small group of folks who are Butler Maps have a very large helpin on their plates right now..... AZ & NM state maps.... The soon to be released AZBDR map... 4!!!! (yes 4) East Coast maps... & the upcoming IDBDR project.... + some other hot projects which require a lot of time to complete.

I too was hopin for a Fall release of the updated 3rd THC version... & have some folks waitin for theirs patiently. We'll prob see the maps sometime this coming Spring as per the guys....

We submitted a few updates & additions but generally ..the maps will be very similar to the current ones I think.

indeed there will just be some tweaks and fine updates to V2 but nothing ground breaking. yes we have ALOT of other projects on the table at the moment.

the east coast maps will not come out all at once.
the southern one will print 1st.
AZBDR is the most pressing thing as it's released Jan 1
http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/News/AZBDR-Movie-Premiere-Coming-to-a-Dealership-Near-You
then we are pushing to get AZ and NM state maps out.

While I was talkin with Court, Justin & Scott at the Bike Show a couple of weeks back... I asked about the 3rd Ed THC maps among other things. The small group of folks who are Butler Maps have a very large helpin on their plates right now..... AZ & NM state maps.... The soon to be released AZBDR map... 4!!!! (yes 4) East Coast maps... & the upcoming IDBDR project.... + some other hot projects which require a lot of time to complete.

I too was hopin for a Fall release of the updated 3rd THC version... & have some folks waitin for theirs patiently. We'll prob see the maps sometime this coming Spring as per the guys....

We submitted a few updates & additions but generally ..the maps will be very similar to the current ones I think.

on other map new, New Mexico state map has gotten the green light for a fast track finish! last night, I finished up with 1st round of dirt roads edits for that layer of the map. :trust:

i know you TX guys will be happy to hear that.

I'll b happy ta hear when the AZ state map is out... Got paid customers waiting.

Waitn on THC 3rd ed too....
Any news on either one Bill?
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

on other map new, New Mexico state map has gotten the green light for a fast track finish! last night, I finished up with 1st round of dirt roads edits for that layer of the map. :trust:

i know you TX guys will be happy to hear that.

Yes we are. NM is where us Texans do when its too hot in our own state. This is a road map or backcountry discovery thing?

Back