• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

We're planning to be there; save us a couple seats, please

I'll try to make it. Does anyone know if the Washburn Tunnel is open?

Should be. Never been through it on a bike; should be fun!

I think so, but somebody said it was underwater! :thumb:

He's back!!!!

Ummm ... isn't that the purpose? Is that what you mean? Are you coming to breakfast? Lot's of questions, answer them in any order you prefer.

I'm still struggling with how you give first aid to the wilderness? :confused:

I'm still struggling with how you give first aid to the wilderness? :confused:

I think Chuck is doing the training, so it's best not ask those questions. Mouth to mouth may be involved and you would not like the demonstration.

I won't be able to make it to breakfast. They haven't released me from the hospital yet from the heart catheterization I had yesterday. Everything whent well.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I won't be able to make it to breakfast. They haven't released me from the hospital yet from the heart catheterization I had yesterday. Everything whent well.

Dang Anthony, sorry to hear about this. Is there anything you need or any help?

Glad to hear it went well Tony. Since you're posting from your phone you have a camera handy, how about snapping some hot nurse pics?

_

Last edited:
The nurse I had would have snatched the nad's off a bull elephant and made him like it, only a alligator would have thought she was good looking.

Missed you this morning at breakfast, Anthony; just saw your post. Glad to know it went well, and sorry about the nurses.

I know this is really early but here's a suggestion. I was talking to Jim today and he mentioned that there was a new Dot Coffee Shop on I-10 East. It is at 12010 East Fwy, Houston, TX 77029. Take the Federal road exit when going east. If you think it will work for breakfast on the 20th, say something. If you don't think so, say something too. I'm planning on being there so if you don't like that....well, that's fine too.

Chuck, I thought you were there when your waitress told us about the new Dots. Apparently you don't remember the threat that came with that notice. :hack:

Last edited:
Here's the map.

Good thing we are doing this on Tuesday, because it is closed Monday for Juneteenth.

Probably will be at either Neil's in Concan or OST in Bandera.

Back