• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

Will do my best to get there. Started summer school and there's a lot more studying to do than I remember 25 years ago. Will try to bring a new guy along if he's up to it.

Seems this thread is missing Chris B's cancellation . . .
:duck:

So bike night is past Keith's bedtime. Guess its only gonna be 2 people?

You're retired Dennis. What's your excuse? Or are you coming?

Seems this thread is missing Chris B's cancellation . . .
:duck:

Sadly, you are correct. Last week he was bragging about his attendance record - to somebody we have not seen in months.:haha:

You're retired Dennis. What's your excuse? Or are you coming?

I'm too beaten up this week. We are moved but a long way from normal and selling the other which won't go peacefully. Juggling two houses is killing me.

I'm too beaten up this week. We are moved but a long way from normal and selling the other which won't go peacefully. Juggling two houses is killing me.

I wasn't aware as I've missed the last few weeks. Moving into something smaller and easier to care for?

Assisted living?

Sleepy Meadows nursing home?

:lol2:

Ok. Don't laugh!
But I'm going to start this week's posts early.
Is anybody up for Empanadas and a Beer this week?

Ok. Don't laugh!
But I'm going to start this week's posts early.
Is anybody up for Empanadas and a Beer this week?

I'll try and make it when I'm done.
I only have a handful of times left to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will not be able to make it, heading out of town in the morning. I will go ahead and say I won't be there next week either, heading to Medina Thursday till Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back