• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

400+CC Dirt Monster needs a New Home - Help!!

Reaction score
Copied from my Craigslist Ad for it... trying to sell to get my DR back...

For sale is a screaming demon on two wheels. This isn't your regular XR400R, sir. This bike is a spitting, snarling, will plant your rear if you're not ready for her banshee! You better hold on tight, because if you don't? You're going to end up in the dirt. But, if you are ready, willing and able? This demon on two wheel will carry you easily into battle all day long, and then still be ready for more the very next day.

And don't you dare think that for a single second that this is a bare bones, stock XR400R! No, sir! Upgrades abound! Upgrades such as:
After Market Seat
ProTaper Fat Bars
After Market Plastics
Skid Plate
Excel Aftermarket rims
New tires
White Brothers exhaust
Upgraded Chain and sprocket
Upgraded suspension
Recently rebuilt carburetor
and, the most important upgrade....

Rebuilt motor that been punched out an extra 50cc's making this Hellion disguised as a dirt bike really a 450 CC bike!!

If that isn't enough, I also have the title for the bike, clean and clear!

The bike IS fully functional, and will start and go down the road.

Now, I am only taking cash in hand, no checks unless it is a certified check from a bank. NO MONEY ORDERS, so don't even bother asking if I'll accept one. I'm not interested in a trade, either. $2500 Firm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back