• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Steve "Cruzintexas" Silliman, Conroe, Tx.

Reaction score
I love this Bike!!!!! Its fun to ride and has lots of useable power!!!!!
It is the toy everyone should have

Steve Cruzintexas Silliman Conroe,TX

It's the yahoo account that is causing the problem. Everyone that tries to link back to it has problems. I think Yahoo prevents you from making external links because they want you to come to their site so you will see the ads.

Also, Steve, please edit your subject to match the format specified in the stick post at the top of the forum;

Steve "cruzintexas" Lastname, Conroe, Tx.

smugmug.com is a nice hosting service for a reasonable price.

Adios,

Tried what? Fixing the subject or getting a different hosting service?

Adios,

:tab I fixed the subject for you. The link seems to work fine now. That is a sweet looking ride. Do you have both the FJR and the R1100S?

Adios,

Both Rides

I do have them both and evry day I am thankful. I am ready for some good riding weather.
Steve

Its a prep with the Grey repainted Red and some Carbon Fibre installed. A friend bought the bike spent 1500.00 and the traded it for an RT. I bought it for 3000 less then retail and got the 6 year 60K warranty plus whatever is left on the new warranty ( 2 years ).
Steve

Back