• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heart of Texas Rally / RTE

Well, we started at the same time, and finished in the same place, but we each rode our own rally. We don't do the "2-up" thing, cause when her kids got me the shirt that said "if you can read this the *chick* fell off" she went out and got the one that said "THIS *chick* got her own bike!" She was out 45 min longer than me and had more distance and a higher moving average (61 vs. 59)...that said, yeah, if we'd ridden together, we WOULD probably have had the same points.

see you soon..

I think its great that she rides her own. Nothing wrong with a pillion, but its really nice on a longer trip (like Alaska) to have 2 bikes and twice the storage.

Congrats to Mark Smith for winning.:clap:

James when will you post the finished list?

See you all next year.

Has there been any info for the 2013 HOT? I've read this thread and some reviews on other websites and I think that this would be awesome to participate in.

Damon

The 2013 Heart of Texas Rally will be April 27th, 2013. Registration will open December 1st, 2012.

Registration for the 2013 Heart of Texas Rally is open. To register please email your name, your passenger's name if applicable, the make and model of the motorcycle you will be riding in the Rally and t-shirt size(s) to jamesnkaren4656@gmail.com. The cost of the 2013 HOT Rally is $45.
The 2013 Heart of Texas Rally will begin April 27, 2013.:clap:

Very interested in doing this. I assume no reason you couldn't do this with another rider right (other than less competitive as far as winning).

Very interested in doing this. I assume no reason you couldn't do this with another rider right (other than less competitive as far as winning).

Your assumption is right. If you and your riding partner decide to to try it (HOT Rally), I think you'll have a great time, meet some good folks and help out the kids of CASA. The Heart of Texas Rally can be found on Facebook .

The 2014 Heart of Texas Rally is now open registration. You can register online at RideMaster. Also checkout the HOT Rally on Facebook
Hope to see you there.

Back