• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bandit 1250 windshield

Reaction score
Wanting to get a little more protection from the tiny windshield on my bandit. Has anyone tried the National Cycle V-stream or the zero gravity touring. The ZG is a lot cheaper but the v-stream has better reviews. Looking for ideas.

Hi There!
I have 40201K miles on my Bandit 2007 now. I put a V Stream windshield (www.holeshot.com)on it July. I does offer more wind pertection. It is diffenetly warmer in the summer. I have also tried the MRA, which is a bit better than stock but not much.
Marylynn

I tried the ZG touring, but I didn't like the looks.

I've switched to the Skidmarx DB, works almost as good (I'm 5' 10"), and looks great.

I just installed the 19" Vstream, I never rode the bike with the stock screen cuz my experience with other bike stock screens led me to not waste time in that department. I use the bike for long distance touring.

I'm 5'9" with a 32" inseam.

I have quiet air till about the top of my eye sockets, then the turbulence starts. Its pretty loud in my helmet so I'm wondering if going to the 22" would be the answer. It seems logical to get a taller windscreen to push the wind higher but from what I've read things don't work that easy when it comes to wind on a bike.

Any thoughts....?

hi folks, I'm shopping for a new windscreen and I find most all are tinted. after looking through a tinted screen on my other bike I didn't like looking through it at night. would like to hear some feedback from other bandit riders. thanks, Gary.

I've had 3 windshields on my 07 stock, ZG double bubble and ZG touring(current) and they've all been loud. The ZG touring has been the best but still not good enough, been considering adding this: http://www.twistedthrottle.ca/mra-x-creen-add-on-variable-windscreen-spoiler-blade-clamp-on .
Haven't ridden the Bandit much this year after the purchase of a 2014 Concours. Now this windshield spoils you electrically adjustable and large. I'll be replacing the stock windscreen on it as well this winter.
Back to the Bandit, have to wear earplugs with all these windshields hope the MRA X-Creen helps. Just can't see myself selling the Bandit been together to long so more accessories to install.:rider:

Back