• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gulf Coast BMW

I have all of that. One good news is that I now have an account with BMW financial, I still don't have a plate. She had said she was getting it, so I thought I'd give them the week. I'll call again mon or tues.

I have all of that. One good news is that I now have an account with BMW financial, I still don't have a plate. She had said she was getting it, so I thought I'd give them the week. I'll call again mon or tues.

Well that is good to hear. Wonder what they are thinking of doing about the payments that you couldn't make(no payment booklet) during those months where everything was in limbo?

It's as if they just changed the contract dates, starting in Oct instead of Aug. I'm not sure if they can really do that, but won't press the point, at least I have an account now. No plate yet tho.

that was good KP LOL your showing your age and mine .lost in space too funny but then again i am lost in space on daily basis ;-)

I think this is a sad thread, a dealer had a chance to fix the poor handling of RichK's sale...

It is indeed sad and quite a statement of the dealer. I called again yesterday, was told he would check and call back. In a little while, a woman calls and says... I've had your plates here.. would you like me to mail them to you? well duhhhhhh So, the plates are in the mail, I'm not holding my breath.

sings.... Oh Happy Days!! A plate and registration finally arrived today, more than 4 months after the sale. Looking at the reg receipt, the dealer paid some $66 in penalties for late transfer and delinquent sales tax payment.

sings.... Oh Happy Days!! A plate and registration finally arrived today, more than 4 months after the sale. Looking at the reg receipt, the dealer paid some $66 in penalties for late transfer and delinquent sales tax payment.

About time. That was totally crazy. Bet you will go elsewhere for your next one.:deal: Now you can get out and enjoy the beauty of your area.:rider:

Back