• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A.J. "Crippler" Ortega. Austin, TX.

Reaction score
First Name
A.J.
New here, just sharing my love for motorcycles.

here's my current ride:

DSC01265.jpg

Former bike, 1995 Triumph Trophy 900. engine blew up. lol.

DSC00201.jpg

Former bike 2006 Ninja 250R. best bike i ever owned. here's a pic of me in El Paso on the mountain.

P5100014.jpg

Former bike, 2002 Yamaha FZ6. **** i miss the fuel injection... was wrecked before i bought it, then 'repaired'....steering was a tiny bit off though.

eb38_1.jpg

Speaking of the FZ6, here is a pic of my brother and I at the drag strip. he had a 1994 Honda Magna. I ran a 13.5 on the 1/4 mile.

racerbrothers.jpg

Former bike, 1993 Yamaha PW50. lol, i bought this for 50 bucks off some kid. all it needed was fluids and a spark plug. i rode it up and down the block a few times before i sold it on ebay for $400 bucks..

picturessnowday119.jpg

Former bike. 1992 Kawasaki EX500. good bike. i bought it from a guy who didnt know anything about carbs. they had all the wrong jets, crappy K&N filters that popped off all the time. i ended up getting stock carbs and a stock airbox. it ran perfect after that.

motococo.jpg

then i painted it

newyear18.jpg

Former bike. 1976 Suzuki GT550. cafe project i never finished. :(. it ran and only cost me $300....

newmoto2.jpg

then i painted it.

gt550.jpg

Former bike. 2002 Honda Shadow VLX. my first bike. i miss it.

359986793621l.jpg

then i modified it.

mesmall.jpg

my former fleet. lol.

3motos.jpg

Former bike. 1987 Honda Elite 150. Bought this from some hippies for $300, all it needed was a carb cleaning and a battery charging. this thing would do 55 MPH. scary on those tiny old tires. lol! i miss this one. i traded it for a Nintendo Wii. haha.

IMG00147.jpg

well thats about 6 years of riding/bikes. as you can see, i get bored often. either that, or i see that i can make a profit on buying and selling bikes. kind of like a hobby i suppose.

hope you enjoyed it.

Back