• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ISO/WANTED TW200/CRF250L Dual Sport commuter $1,200-$2,000

My son has a 2002 Tw200 we are going sell. We need to put new clutch in but can have it done in a week I think he want 1800.00. I have a 2016 crf250l with about 2500 miles on it I has larger IMS tank, skid plate, rear rack, tubliss tire system, windscreen, better gearing, seat concepts seat and bark busters. Having ridden both the CRF250L is way better than the TW200 for commuting. My CRF runs 65-70 fairly easy. CRF 250 gets about 45 if you are cruising 65-70, gets close to 60 mpg if keep it areound 55 or so.

My son has a 2002 Tw200 we are going sell. We need to put new clutch in but can have it done in a week I think he want 1800.00. I have a 2016 crf250l with about 2500 miles on it I has larger IMS tank, skid plate, rear rack, tubliss tire system, windscreen, better gearing, seat concepts seat and bark busters. Having ridden both the CRF250L is way better than the TW200 for commuting. My CRF runs 65-70 fairly easy. CRF 250 gets about 45 if you are cruising 65-70, gets close to 60 mpg if keep it areound 55 or so.

Thanks for the input WestTexasADV

I might have to scrap the idea and wait until I can afford a CRF250l.

The biggest problem there would be me thinking, “Hmmmmm. For just a little more than this I can get a WR250R again.”

Then I’m back to square one. lol

That particular CRF250L I posted might not be the ticket. A lot of people are saying it isn’t worth $1,600 with those miles and the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second that!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He withdrew his offer to sell the bike.

He purchased it for $1,300 last month and wanted $1,650 for it.

I offered $1,500 and he said he would let me know when we could meet.

After texting again today he backed out.

If you know of any better deals I am open to suggestions.

He withdrew his offer to sell the bike.

He purchased it for $1,300 last month and wanted $1,650 for it.

I offered $1,500 and he said he would let me know when we could meet.

After texting again today he backed out.

If you know of any better deals I am open to suggestions.

You must have me confused with someone else. I bought my KLX new in '09.

I guess I do. I thought you were the guy selling the TW200.

My apologies!

Back