• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How has TWT helped or benefited you?

People like you two that sponsor rides are also a blessing. Gets me away from work and out in the hill country where I belong. When is the next one?
One ride, but it was a good one! :) Hopefully soon, if you spot an especially nice looking open Sunday before I do let me know! We ride it most Sundays anyway and you're always welcome to join us for the ride and the porch lounging afterwards.

I'm about to pick up a cheap Ninja 250 for our older daughter. It needs some clutch work and I'm hoping Marquez or another mechanical genius here will have some tips. :trust:

Like to thank need2tour for the hand made Christmas wreath. So many nice people here on TWT. I am so blessed to have meet so many quality folks since joining.

TWT and a board member from Houston has helped me with my Buell addiction. Now if I can resist the 850 BMW in East Texas, I'd have gas money to make a pie run :eat:. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everyone.

I would like to thank all those who make suggestions for cafes for the meet and greet and eats. Several places were directly or indirectly picked because of you fine folks. It helps to know what is good near you. Always looking for local non-chain places that are open Sunday and can handle 20-60 hungry riders. Thank you all who participate in the meet and greets by providing firewood,food locations,after and before rides,camp locations,and all that makes these events such fun.

Back